Charlene is a Personal Trainer, Corporate Speaker & Brand Ambassador with 24 years and over 15,000 one to one PT hours in the fitness industry.
In 2015 Charlene was a Top 10 Global Finalist in the Life Fitness Personal Trainers to Watch Competition in Barcelona. She was the only UK woman chosen!
Charlene is a current regular columnist for Passport – Monarch Airlines in-flight magazine, Psychologies Magazine Life Labs and The Huffington Post UK. She was a contributing author to the books The De-Stress Diet and The De-Stress Effect.
Charlene has been Brand Ambassador for Simply Great Drinks Company with UK Olympic cyclist Victoria Pendleton and TV’s Dr. Christian Jessen, Huggies Diapers Little Swimmers – Swim Buddy Campaign alongside celebrity Lisa-Scott Lee in 2011, Siemens – My.Life.Style, UK online healthy food company Healthy Supplies, Functional Sports Nutrition Academy and more.
Charlene is also a sought after corporate wellness speaker. Read more here
The BBC retained Charlene’s services as a consultant on the show Should I Worry About Exercise?
Degrees & Certifications:
- *Bachelor of Physical Education
- *Bachelor of Education
- *Stott Certified Pilates Instructor
- *Current CPR & 1st Aid – St. John’s Ambulance
- *Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) – NSCA
- *Functional Sports Nutrition Academy – Level 1
- *Functional Sports Nutrition Academy – Level 2
Key areas of expertise:
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Back care
- Postural awareness
- Strength training
- Biomechanics (how humans move)
- TRX Training & TRX RIP Training
- Outdoor workouts
- Home workouts
- Balance & agility
How Charlene can help you:
Charlene passionately educates people on exercise, nutrition, health issues and lifestyle changes so they can live a healthy life every day.
She takes a holistic approach to client fitness and lifestyle development, building programmes from her own extensive education and experience in order to guide clients towards their health, rehab, fitness and weight loss goals. She works alongside other health professionals such as physiotherapists, GPs, osteopaths and massage therapists to give her clients a complete health experience.
Her caring, yet firm attitude makes her a sought after professional in her field. She travels to clients homes, utilises London parks and has access to several key exercise facilities near Temple, Blackfriars & London Bridge. She is currently one of the exclusive Personal Trainers at the luxurious St. Pancras Hotel Spa. Her love of being active and healthy allows her to set a realistic example for her clients. She also travels with clients on work & pleasure trips.
Charlene is a contributing writer of articles to:
- UK Fit Pro
- Can Fit Pro
- Fitness Life New Zealand
- Functional Sports Nutrition magazine
- Total Sports Nutrition magazine
- amoralia.com – Maternity Wear
- pierrecarr.com – Exclusive Tropical Weddings
- and has been featured in Health Club Management, The Grove, London, Natural Health, Now Celebrity Diet, Woman Diet Special, Woman and Fabric Magazines